The summers are really killing this time whether it is Dubai or India. Since I am currently in India and temperature is really killing, I wonder how my friends in Dubai are travelling with massive sandstorm struck there. In all this hotness with the temperature, our skin gets affected the most and taking care during the summer is very important, since our skin gets badly damaged by the sun harmful rays.
I am one of those girls who likes to keep everything in my bag but hate to carry the heavy bags around. Hence, I have listed out the 7 Most essential things that every 20 something girls need in her bag and yet it will not become an additional weight in her purse along with some cool tips to maintain your skin cool this summer.
1. Sunscreen – This is the most must have product in the summer and you should not avoid this in any case. I personally hate the greasy texture of the sunscreen since my skin type is oily and lucky me that recently I came across the sunscreen gel which is far better option to use. Gels are light and is easily absorbed by the skin and doesn’t give you that oily feeling after applying. Do not forget to apply sunscreen on your open arms and legs, especially the feet.
2. BB Or CC Cream – You might want to ignore using foundations and compact powder to avoid looking like your face is melting or you have just got some cream facial which you forgot to remove. Applying BB or CC cream will be a good option rather cause it works both ways of cream plus foundation and you don’t have to use multiple products on your face.
Find what suits your skin based on the below charts
3. Kohl – Nothing defines your face than nicely done eyes and you just need one stroke of kajal to do that.As you all will know that I am a big fan of kajal, I would suggest using Kohl during summers or non-wax kajal so that it doesn’t melt off from eyes and spread. Kohl is much darker than kajal and stays for a longer time on eyes. Hence invest in some good one for yourself so that you face looks fresh and define.
4.Lipstick – Imagine wearing a gloss and steping out in dubai with this current sandstorm and getting a taste of sand on your lips..he he. Hence,give your gloss a skip this season and try some amazing matte lipsticks and flaunt your lovely lips.
6. Scarf – Buy some light polyester scarf, now a days you get so many beautiful and stylish one’s that you can use to cover your head to protect your hair. The sun rays just doesn’t harm your skin it also makes your hair rough and who doesn’t know the Mumbai pollution.
7. Sunglasses – A trendy pair of sunglasses will protect your eyes and will also make you look super cool in this hot summer.