I have to admit that I love Goa and I can be there like any time of the year. I don’t know what I love the most about that place, but I guess the very first thing that come to my mind is Freedom, wear what you want, do what you want and roam around. The scooter rides on clean roads, the amazing food, shacks on the beaches, the goan friendly ambience and cheap liquor (for my alcohol buddies). The people in Goa are so friendly and having foreigners around it does make This time the journey did become a memorable one for me since I lost my phone there.
I simply love to go on the Scooty rides and hop over to various places to eat something. I also like to try food available on stalls like Egg omelette, Bhajiya etc. I like to visit restaurants that play nice local music with live band performance, just to enjoy food and music together. I am not much of an adventure junkie so mentioned above are the things that I just love to do. But here is umpteen number of things that you can do in Goa to explore it.
1. If you are a spiritual or religious person, you should visit the churches in Goa built during the British era.
2. Water sports like parasailing, paragliding, water bike rides etc are easily available on the beaches of Calangute and Baga.
3.If you just quietly want to enjoy sunset, food and beer then you should head to Anjuna beach. The way to enter to the beach is fascinating and you will find lots of small amazing restaurants with fantastic food situated on the hill along with a colourful market.
4.Head onto bike ride towards Panjim and you would find yourself on a very beautiful water bridge, which is a scenic beauty.
5. Try out Infanteria which is located in Calangute.Infanteria began life as Calangute’s best bakery but has developed into an extremely popular Italian-cum-Indian restaurant. It’s old and rustic interiors make you feel like you are still in the olden days and ambience so soothing that you will just love to sit there for hours and hours.
6. You can explore places like Dudhsagar waterfalls, Goan Spice market and Saturday Night market.
7. I didn’t get to try but there are a lot of Casinos that one can experience and try their hands on.
I did have in mind to click some amazing pictures for the blog but somehow I couldn’t. Hence posting the one’s I could save it with me.
Hope You like the post. Do let me know your favorite places in Goa and things that you like to do there.