Girls summer season are the bad time for your hair and hence an additional care is really needed to protect our long tresses from getting damaged. Due to hot air, dust and pollution the hair tends to get extremely dry and dirty. Since the time I have come down to India, I am finding it hell difficult to manage my hair since they are getting frizzier by every wash. Hence like me I thought even you gorgeous girls will be facing issues just like me, so I am writing down simple hair care routine to follow that will be helpful.
1. Cover your hair up – Try to use scarf if possible if in case you are going to stay out in the sun for long. Do not keep your hair open in sun or they will end up being extremely rough by the end of the day.
2. Loose Hairstyles – Do not try to hold up your hair in some tight bun or pony. Tight hairstyles can be damaging because they tend to pull and tear the hair, especially if your hair is dry from the summer heat. Keeping them held up in loose braid will keep your hair manageable also.
3.Use less shampoo – We cannot avoid washing our hair often in summer, but you can avoid the damage by using less shampoo in your hair. Try to use some herbal shampoo or mix your shampoo in the bowl of water with the quantity in the ratio of 1:4 and then use it.
4. Hot Oil Treatment – Oiling your head is must and once in a week you should try to do some hot oil treatment for the hair. Try mixing two or three varieties of the oil, warm it up and massage your scalp for some good 15-20 mins.
5. Conditioning is compulsory – Invest in some good quality conditioner and do not forget to condition your hair every time you wash it. Use slightly cold water to wash it off. You feel the shine and softness in your hair post it.
6. SPA – If you have the luxury to go to salon or beauty parlours then pamper yourself with some hair spa and bless the person who invented SPA’s in the world.
Hope you like it. If you have any more tips than do mention it in the comment below.