This is my first post for the year 2015. 13 days has passed and it’s hard to believe that, its actually been a year for me in Dubai and imagine I have not seen even half of it yet. Well, there is so much that I gained and lost in this year and realise that life will keep screwing you to the end. Last year was complete learning, it was like life is trying to teach me and prepare me for the future. I learnt everything the hard way, but I learnt it. Couple of things I personally experienced and I think every girl should think about it.especially the one who are all alone and away from family.
1. Moving to a new city, make sure you learn to cook. You can’t really depend on the food outside or depend on others to feed you.
2.Be self-dependent for your emotions. Don’t think anyone else will ever take care of you, than yourself.
3. Be financially secure, try to save a lot of money than spending on unwanted stuff.
4.Don’t always trust people who act nice in the short period of time,eventually you will regret letting them know about you.
5.Build hobbies, that can help you to survive in your time of loneliness.
6.Make friends and choose them wisely, any wrong one will hurt you a lot. Have one or two best buddy who will always be there for you.
7. Never to have an opinion about your best frd’s girlfriend/boyfriend. You like them or not its none of your business and you should leave it to that.
8. In the matters of love, you can be easily replaceable with someone better and richer always.
9.If you are single and attractive, all guys will prefer to have a relationship with you than being your friend.
10. At work, ignore what others have to say.
11. Distance will make you realise that your mom and dad are special to you.
12.Being little religious and practising meditation will help you keep your sanity alive.
13. Most importantly; LET GO!!!!
All these are my personal thought based on my own experiences. I don’t mean to hurt or even intend to do that. Even after facing all this issues in life I guess the only thing, you need to do, is LET GO and Move On!!
Happy New Year to all my friends