I am sure looking at all those perfectly painted nails, you do die out of envy! I know whenever I apply nail paints I do end up messing, at least, two of my fingers every time. I have also noticed most of the times girls do apply nail paint like they are trying to paint their entire finger. I am sure it is easy but applying nail paints is an art. Since I see so many girls struggling with it I have made sure to write down some great ways on how to apply nail paints/polish perfectly to your fingers.
**The most important thing is to have little time for yourself when you are applying nail paints so that you don’t mess them up before they are dried.
Follow these steps to get that perfect looking nails.
- Remove the old nail polish by using a remover properly. Don’t leave any old stains on your nails.
- Cut and file your nails to the desired shape of your choice.
- Apply Vaseline to your nails and cuticles and quickly massage them for some seconds so that they can become smooth and also get little moisturize.
- Wash your hands with soap and dry them completely.
- Now After drying your hands and nails, apply a layer of base coat or transparent nail polish. This is a very important step since the clear base coat protects your nails from the harsh chemicals of the nail polish and make the nail color last longer. Apply it smoothly while resting the hand with proper support.
- Open the bottle and wipe one side of the brush with its edge. The extra polish will go in the bottle. Then start applying the nail polish by applying a strip of it in the middle from the cuticle to the tip. Then apply the polish at the side. Applying the color in the middle first will ensure that most of the color goes to the center rather than at the sides. The below chart will help you understand it.
- After applying the first coat, apply the second coat to even out the application. This will make the color appear smooth.Then, apply the top coat for protection of color. This will make it last longer. Apply the polish to dry after applying this coat.
- Finally, dip a cotton ball in nail polish remover and wipe any messes on the sides. This will give a cleaner look.
This will help you to get those perfect looking nails like celebrities.