Is it me or everybody else feel uncomfortable in the elevator full of strangers? I don’t know why but my mind is always bustling with a zillion of thoughts inside my little head. I also observe my fellow passengers and somehow everybody just wants to get out of the square space asap. Based on my observation I guess this must be the common thoughts running across all our minds and not sure why but I am attempting the thoughts in guys minds too this time.
—————————————- THE GIRL’s THOUGHT’s————————————————
- Why is this elevator so slow?
- Why are there so many people in one elevator?
- Why is this guy staring at me,haven’t you seen a girl before?
- OMG,he is smiling at me ..do I have to fake a smile now?
- I wonder what other’s are thinking?
—————————————- THE BOY’s THOUGHT’s——————————————–
- Dude!! Hot Chick Man!!! Look! Look !!
- Should I ask her for coffee?
- Or maybe I can ask her for movie and chill at my place someday.
- I think she just smiled looking at me.
- I wish I was MR.GREY of Fifty Shades Of Grey.
- (just in case if the girl’s bf walks in) Like really! I really need to change my apartment now..there are no single girls in here.
No offense to any gender..hope you enjoy the article. If yes to comment or share.